Mismagius, labeled The Hot-Headed, Strong, Flirty Girl, was a camper on Total Pokemon Island, as a member of the Killer Kyogres. She return on Total Pokemon World Tour, as a member of the Cool Cresselias, and has reached the merge and was eliminated as of Episode 31: Cave of Origins and Embarrassing Secrets, due to Hypno spreading lies about Banette cheating on her with Gardevoir. This caused her to break up with Banette, who she had been dating since season one.
Mismagius is a strong girl with an attitude- she doesn't take shit, and instead dishes it back out. Regarded as one of the tougher girls on the show, she's aggressive and assertive, and always speaks her mind. She can be reasonable, and will listen to others and hear them out, but once she's been pushed too far, she's hard to stop. Mismagius is mischievous and fairly clever, but doesn't like to admit the second one.
Mismagius tries to be confident and powerful, but she has insecurity issues. Due to her weight problems as a kid, she was often picked on, leading her to have a bit of an inferiority complex when it comes to how she looks. Despite this, she's considered to be one of the prettier girls on the show. However, she can be easily be manipulated when she herself is targeted (rather than one of her friends). This makes her an easy target for villains to manipulate.
Even when she's made a total ass of herself, Mismagius always tries to do the right thing.
Total Pokemon World Tour:Edit
- If Mismagius was human, she'd probably be "punk or scene, and very good looking". She'd have very "flashy" clothes.
- Mismagius is bisexual.
- Mismagius has always been attacked by the villains in both series, with Alakazam and Weavile targeting her to cripple Banette in TPI. Hypno used a different sort of manipulation, causing her to doubt Banette's feelings for her and have a falling out with him and Gardevoir.
- Mismagius likes Gardevoir as a friend, though she acknowledges she's attractive. Gardevoir also severely hurts her self esteem, because Mismagius always feels "second best" next to her. Despite this, by the finale, Mismagius does want to be friends with Gardevoir again, but it'll "take time".
- Mismagius and Banette "may" get together again.
- Mismagius and Banette are one of the few couples to get together off screen.